Papas&Beer Rosarito: Phone (From US) 011 52 1 661 612 0244 / email@example.com
- How old to you have to be to enter Papas&Beer?
- You must be 18 years old to enter. No exceptions.
- What forms of identification do you accept?
- We accept valid drivers license, state issued identification, passport, military id.
- If I am with my family, which includes children can we visit Papas&Beer?
- Papas&Beer allows children to enter with their parents until 7:00pm.
- Where can I purchase tickets for your events?
- The majority of the time you can parchase tickets at the door or with our salesman. Our salesman can be identified by wearing a
t-shirt that says, "Papas&Beer Wristbands".
- How far is Papas&Beer from the U.S./Mexico border?
- We are located 20 miles south of the border, which is a 20-30 minute drive.
- What rules must I follow when I enter Papas&Beer?
- We have the same rules as any other bar/nighclub around the world: No drugs, weapons or fighting is allowed. Besides that
party hard and have a great time.
- What food options are there within Papas&Beer?
- We offer the traditional carne-asada/chicken tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos and french fries. We also have a restaurant
where you can find more elaborate dishes such as: fajitas, seafood and salads. All food can be delivered to the beach terrace
where you can eat and drink while you hang out under the sun enjoying the pacific ocean.
- I am visiting with a group of friends. Do you offer group discounts for large groups?
- If you are visiting with your friends and your group is 10 people or larger please contact us via email and we will see what we
can offer you.
- What types of drinks do you serve at the bar?
- Apart from an ice cold beer, we offer a large selection of mixed drinks and shooters. We also offer bottle service. For
bottle service prices please contact us through our Contact Us link.
- Is it safe to park my car at Papas&Beer?
- Safe parking is available at both our parking lots, which are conveniently located across the street from Papas&Beer. Both
parking lots are staffed by Papas&Beer employees, which make it a safe place to park your vehicle while you enjoy your time with us.
Although both parking lots have security please do not leave valuables in your car.
- PARKING LOT EAST- Located directly East of Papas&Beer and you will see it across the street on your left hand side when you
- PARKING LOT SOUTH- Located directly South of Papas&Beer you will see it across the street on your right hand side as you
drive pass Papas&Beer.
- Apart from food and drinks what other attractions does Papas&Beer offer?
- In addition to offering the best party in town we also have : a pool, mechanical bull, free wireless internet access,
volleyball court, ocean front terrace and an assortment of fun games.
- What are the closest hotels to Papas&Beer?
- You can see a listo of recommended hotels in our Acommodations section.
- If I have a special event(birthday, graduation, bachelor party etc.) What options do I have to celebrate with Papas&Beer?
- You can use our contact us form to let us know how many people are in your group, what is the occasion for the celebration and the
date when your are going to be visiting us. With this information we will surely be able to provide you with something to accommodate
- I am a DJ and I would like to play at Papas&Beer, where can I send my demo?
- Most of the time we do not hire outside DJ's and instead prefer to rely on our residents. If you are interested please send us a
link to your website so that we can learn a little more about you and your work.
- I would like to organize an event at Papas&Beer. What is the next step?
- You can contact us via email or using our Contact Us form. Please tell us the them of your event, what dates you were
thinking and all other pertinent information that would help us make a decision.
- I am organizing an event and I would like for Papas&Beer to sponsor it?
- Depending on the event you might be able to count on us providing a sponsorship. Please send us all information like suggested
in the previous question.